Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday #10


As you can see, things have changed quite a bit since my last WIP post. I have about 10 rows or so left to go I figure, and then as soon as I sew in all the ends on both blankets this project can be marked done!

I am planning another 2 or 4 blankets with the same pattern and type of yarn most likely because I was bad and went on a little shopping spree when my favourite yarn was on sale for half off. Hopefully I can work my way through these quickly and hopefully soon there will be more babies to give them to!

One of these two will definitely be going to a high school friend who commented on my lovely work a few weeks ago, and the second may have a new possible owner any minute now if my coworker has gone to the hospital today. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails